Jared Easley is a trainer, speaker, and host of Starve the Doubts podcast. He is based in South Florida, together with his lovely wife and a beautiful daughter. Jared interviews entrepreneurs & high achievers. He asks about their experiences—good and bad, and how they became successful in what they do. The show focuses on the guests’ contribution to their community or the world—big or small. Starve the Doubts is an outlet for individuals who have starved the doubts, moved into self confidence, and made their dreams, business, and passion a reality! Jared is the co-owner of VAGameplan.com & is also the co-founder of the Podcast Movement Conference in Dallas, TX (August 16 – 17, 2014).
This episode is a bit different though. As an April Fool’s Day treat, instead of Jared doing the interview, he will be the one interviewed by good friend Steve Stewart from http://www.moneyplansos.com! Yes, he will be a guest on his own show. How crazy is that? Well, we hope you enjoy this as much as we enjoyed it. J
In this episode, you will find out how Jared answered these questions:
- Quitter or start?
- Podcaster or Project Manager?
- Hand delivered invitation or bouncy ball?
- YouVersion or leather-bound KJV with a box of highlighters
- Chinese dinner with Chris Brogan or Ryan Rhoten
- Karaoke or ukulele?
- You’ve been asked to give a Keynote speech at a big conference. One time slot has you speaking at the same time as Michael Hyatt and the other, Pat Flynn. There is no virtual pass. Which one do you go head-to-head with and which one would you go see speak?
- What is Starve The Doubts about?
- How do you select the guests who come on your show?
- Is there an ideal position or job opportunity you are looking at rolling into?
- Who’s doing something that interests you?
- If there was one thing you want your listener to walk away with from this episode, what would it be?