Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- Seth shares some tips for the listeners who want to find ways to better connect with their audience
- Seth shares a failure and discusses a time that required him to chang his mind
- The story behind the Window Shopping and Macaroni Cheese
- How Seth overcame self doubt when he was going through difficult seasons of his life
- What Seth learned from the release of Survival is not Enough that prepped him for The Purple Cow
- Types of resistance Seth faces now in this stage of his career
- Seth offers some encouragement to the listeners who are working full time jobs, have a family, but want to create art and fly closer to the sun.
- The balance between creating art and being prudent – based on his recent blog posts that discuss changing tactics when the situation demands
- The people that interest Seth now
- Seth’s final message to everyone: Go Make a Ruckus!
In the meantime… Always treat others the way that they want to be treated, always do your best and remember to Starve the Doubts,