Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- Jeff shared the powerful story of his infant daughter Lela’s battle with a rare case of eye cancer.
- Jeff shared how St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has been a tremendous blessing to this family
- It costs $1.8 million a day to operate St. Jude. Did you know that 70% of the funds come from the public? That means your donation, no matter what the size, will help! Jeff advocate the need to support and reach the fundraising goal for the kids of St. Jude.
- If you are or know someone who have experienced tough situation, Jeff let out some advice and encouragement
- Live. Love. Lela - Jeff actively help in raising funds as a St. Jude Hero to support St. Jude’s lifesaving mission of finding cures and saving children. Jeff need our support to help him reach the fundraising goal for the kids of St. Jude.
In the meantime… Always treat others the way that they want to be treated, always do your best & remember to Starve the Doubts,